Full-Time Warehouse Manager | Oklahoma
Benton Technical Services specializes in all aspects of aerial and underground FTTH/FTTP construction. With over 20 years of experience building and maintaining fiber optic and legacy communication systems, we are counted on for our owner-operated team to deliver unparalleled quality and customer service. Our customers have included many of the nation’s largest MSOs and our markets have encompassed everything from urban metro projects to rural communities and in between. Our clients and service partners alike enjoy the benefit of knowing they're working with a reliable and reputable company, dedicated to delivering a hands-on experience, from start to finish.
With projects across the continental United States, we are looking for a Full-Time Warehouse Manager at our Oklahoma job site.
- Managing daily incoming and outgoing supply orders of contractors and crews
- Create pick-up schedules for supply orders
- Manage warehouse invoices and keep inventory software system updated with current supply levels
- Maintain inventory organization and knowledge of supply locations within the warehouse
- Maintain warehouse tools, lifts, equipment, and cleanliness
- Working knowledge of part names with their corresponding item numbers
- Checking deliveries by referencing invoices as trucks are unloaded
- Follow up with suppliers, contractors, and crews when necessary
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Fork-lift Certification preferred
- Very strong organization, communication, and leadership skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Perform duties independently by exercising discretion and sound judgment
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook, Windows operating systems, and inventory systems
- On-the-spot mental math capabilities
- The ability to lift 50lb+ at any given time
Benton Technical Services is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify, or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.