Full-Time Project Manager | Oklahoma
Benton Technical Services specializes in all aspects of aerial and underground FTTH/FTTP construction. With over 20 years of experience building and maintaining fiber optic and legacy communication systems, we are counted on for our owner-operated team to deliver unparalleled quality and customer service. Our customers have included many of the nation’s largest MSOs and our markets have encompassed everything from urban metro projects to rural communities and in between. Our clients and service partners alike enjoy the benefit of knowing they're working with a reliable and reputable company, dedicated to delivering a hands-on experience, from start to finish.
With projects across the continental United States, we are looking for a Full-Time Project Manager at our Oklahoma job site.
- Coordinate the work of contractors and contract correspondences
- Manage the submittals, requisitions and change order process
- Manage multi-contractor projects as well as contractor compliance with project documents
- Work with supervisors to complete projects on time
- Provide detailed progress reports
- Provide technical evaluations, advice and guidance
- Ensure that all projects under the position's direction are administered in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, including those related to insurance, safety, labor relations, EEOC, etc
- Progressively increasing job knowledge and exhibiting the ability to learn and apply new skills
- 5+ years of project management experience required
- Fiber optic experience not necessary but is a plus
- Must have proficient, working knowledge with computer programs such as Microsoft Office, MS Outlook, and computer operating systems
- Very strong organization, communication, and leadership skills
- Perform duties independently by exercising discretion and sound judgment
- Ability to read and interpret area maps
Benton Technical Services is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify, or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.