Fiber Splicing Manager | Oklahoma
Benton Technical Services specializes in all aspects of aerial and underground FTTH/FTTP construction. With over 20 years of experience building and maintaining fiber optic and legacy communication systems, we are counted on for our owner-operated team to deliver unparalleled quality and customer service. Our customers have included many of the nation’s largest MSOs and our markets have encompassed everything from urban metro projects to rural communities and in between. Our clients and service partners alike enjoy the benefit of knowing they're working with a reliable and reputable company, dedicated to delivering a hands-on experience, from start to finish.
With projects across the continental United States, we are looking for a Fiber Splicing Manager at our Oklahoma job site.
- Coordinate the work of splicers on multiple project sites in area
- Maintain project records including materials, productivity, and resources
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise
- Coordinate and distribute the work of contractors and subcontractors
- 5+ years of project management and fiber splicing experience required
- Must have proficient, working knowledge with computer programs such as Microsoft Office, MS Outlook, and computer operating systems
- Very strong organization, communication, and leadership skills
- problem-solving skills necessary to assess technical problems, estimate work hours and identify required materials
- Perform duties independently by exercising discretion and sound judgment
- Ability to read and interpret area maps
- Knowledge of standard industry practices, work orders and scheduling processes
Benton Technical Services is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify, or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.