Drop Construction Crews | Oklahoma, Tennessee
Benton Technical Services specializes in all aspects of aerial and underground FTTH/FTTP construction. With over 20 years of experience building and maintaining fiber optic and legacy communication systems, we are counted on for our owner-operated team to deliver unparalleled quality and customer service. Our customers have included many of the nation’s largest MSOs and our markets have encompassed everything from urban metro projects to rural communities and in between. Our clients and service partners alike enjoy the benefit of knowing they're working with a reliable and reputable company, dedicated to delivering a hands-on experience, from start to finish.
With projects across the continental United States, we are looking for Drop Construction Crews for both our Oklahoma and Tennessee job sites.
- Communicate with homeowners prior and during drop installation
- Efficiently run fiber optic lines from telephone pole to private houses
- Effectively and accurately record daily production on job site maps and with management
- Acquire necessary materials and inventory from warehouse for each job site
- Fiber optic experience preferred
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Effectively communicate with management and team members
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment during all times of the year
- Ability to lift and operate necessary materials, tools, and equipment
Full Sub Contractors: Must provide your own insurance, vehicles and equipment
In-House Contractors: Insurance, vehicle, fuel and equipment will be provided
Benton Technical Services is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify, or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.